Be Personnel are assisting their client, a successfully ran family business based in Aberdeen-Shire and Ross-Shire for a Sales / Admin Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The Sales / Admin Assistant will be predominantly be based in Alness where their role will consist of being the front runner in selling their finest quality of seafood products including fresh, marinated and shellfish to existing and new customers around the Highland & Island region.
The Sales / Admin Assistant will be responsible although not limited to:
- Selling of the company products to new and existing clients and customers
- Day to day communication with the Sales Team in Fraserburgh to ensure timely delivery of orders to customers
- Working in partnership and liaising with their logistics partner in Inverness
- Ensuring repetition of orders is always determined
- General day to day liaising with existing clients regarding deliveries and / or updates on orders
- Updating stock spreadsheets as and when orders are placed to ensure stock levels are accurate
- Investigating shortages and complaints
- Raising shipment and credit notes to assist the Accounts department
- Organising stock levels of the factory cold stores
- Occasional travel to the Head Office in Fraserburgh to attend meetings
- Attending meetings and appointments with existing clients and onboarding of new clients in and around the Highland and Island region.
The Sales / Admin Assistant will:
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office Packages incl word and excel
- Have experience working in a sales environment where food knowledge is encouraged
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication and confidence when liaising with clients and customers face to face and over the telephone
- A willingness to learn and needs of development within the business
- A highest level of attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel across the Highland region
Due to the nature of the role, candidates are required to hold a valid driver’s license as they will be provided a company van for travelling.
The successful Sales / Admin Assistant will either work full-time Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm and will receive a salary negotiable on experience.
On return, the company will offer 28 days statutory paid holidays and gain automatic enrolment to their pension scheme.