Our client, a global manufacturing company based in Alness has opportunities for Clean Room Production Assistants to join their team on a temporary on-going basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficient and safe operation of all manufacturing equipment used in the production process
- Constantly reviewing the operation of the equipment to ensure production and quality targets are met
- Anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner and identifying opportunities for improvement within the process
- Participating in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
- Maintenance of accurate written and electronic records
The Clean Room Production Assistants will:
- Preferably have experience gained from within a manufacturing / production or warehousing environment, although this is not essential to be considered
- Ideally have some knowledge of lean manufacturing processes (desirable)
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own
- Be able to carry out instructions both written and verbally, with strong communication skills
- Be reliable, with an excellent work ethic
- Be computer literate
The Production Assistants will work full time hours set between 8.15am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.15am to 2pm on Fridays.