Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Production Operatives to work with our client MOWI in Fort William, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon!
Working on a 2-2-3 shift pattern 6am – 7pm (Mon-Tues + Fri-Sun Week 1, Wed-Thurs Only Week 2) along with a great opportunity for a strong work/life balance, you will benefit from
- A competitive standard starting rate of £10.92 increasing to £11.96 ph upon becoming skilled
- Opportunity for overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- Permanent contract from day 1
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks if agency)
- Free tea and coffee on site
- Serviced hot canteen for breakfast and lunch (£1 a meal!!)
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
As a Production Operative you will be working within a fast paced environment to process fresh salmon in line with customer specifications.
The successful Primary Production Operatives will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within Scotland’s booming food industry so if this sounds of interest to you, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!