Our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon, has an opportunity available for self-motivated Electrician / Electrical Engineer to join our Client’s team servicing Seawater sites from the Isle of Skye to Argyll.
This position would suit a candidate who has hands on experience of working within an Electrical Engineering role within an industrial environment. With a competitive and negotiable salary package available, we would welcome applications from those at Engineer or Senior Engineer level.
Within this role, you will work autonomously to carry out all planned preventative and reactive electrical work covering various sites both on and off-shore.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Working in a seawater environment carrying out all electrical work
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained to the highest possible efficiencies
- Installing, testing, and maintaining underwater lighting, feed systems and other plant equipment both on and offshore
- Investigating all possible areas for improved plant utilisation
- Depending on experience level and role awarded, potentially responsibility for managing one direct report
The ideal candidate should have:
- IEE 17th Edition qualification
- Experience in inspection, testing and certification of Electrical installations (desirable)
- Experience of working with PLCs, Diesel generator sets (desirable)
- Ability to read and understand Schematic diagrams
- Practical knowledge of computerised feeding systems (desirable)
- SJIB registration
- A driving licence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience (Give us a call to discuss!)
- Cyclical bonus scheme with the ability to earn up to 15 % of your salary per annum
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
- Training and Development opportunities
- Occupational Health Support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discounts at participating retailers
If this sounds like you, please apply today and we will be in touch!
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.