Be Personnel are excited to announce a new maternity cover position for an Operations and Customer Service Controller at our clients state of the art facility in Rosyth. The Operations & Customer Service Controller is the central point of communication between Production, Planning and our agency Account Coordinators. This role will ensure there is effective management and allocation of labour resource to ensure maximum business efficiency. In addition, the role will liaise between Planning and our Customers to ensure effective and efficient communication is maintained throughout all aspects of the supply chain and production process.
- Listen to the messages on the absence line at 3 pre-agreed times throughout the day, update time and attendance system as required and notify department managers and HR of absent employees
- Check all expected agency temps have arrived and ensure they are introduced into the right department in time for shift start-up
- Review time and attendance system for anyone expected at work who has not called the absence line and not attended; report to manager
- Collect completed Self Certification Forms from Reception and visit each Production Manager to schedule that day’s Return to Work meetings – make sure that you understand any updates to be communicated to the employee about what has taken place in their department during their absence.
- Pass all completed Self Certificate/Return to Work forms to HR
- Attend 9.15am Production Meeting every day to understand any labour reallocation between departments and any short-notice agency temp requirements for the day.
- Advise agency of any same-day short-notice agency temp requirements for the same day; or any potential for early shift finish. Follow-up on same-day availability and advise Production Managers of expected arrival times. Where temp availability is limited, liaise with Factory Manager to determine priorities.
- Meet with each Production Manager once provisional plan for the following day is issued, in order to confirm temp requirements for the next day, ensuring an understanding of any particular skills requirements (manual dexterity, knife skills etc). Consolidate information from all departments into a Temporary Labour Request and meet with the Factory Manager for authorisation to submit request.
Key Skills and Qualities required:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office apps in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using a Master Planning Schedule (MPS)
- Great communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience delivering results to customers and providing great customer service
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 0700-1500
For more information and how to apply, click the link below.