Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Logistics Operators to work with our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon!
As a Logistics Operator you will benefit from:
- A competitive standard starting rate of £10.16 ph plus overtime at 1.5x standard rate
- £500 gross sign on bonus after 10 weeks of employment
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- £300 pro rata Christmas bonus
- On-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter or permanent contract upon starting for those with solid food processing experience from their previous employment!
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks if agency)
- On-site agency support
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
The role of the Logistics Operator will be to unload raw materials from truck, update stock systems and move raw materials to warehouse storage. You will be receiving and processing warehouse stock products, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule while keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimising space utilisation.
The ideal Logistics Operator will:
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Be confident in delivering effective communication to daily contacts
- Take ownership and accountability to achieve the required standards
- Have a positive demeanour and can do attitude
- Meet deadlines by working with colleagues and teams across the business
Working hours are flexible with either a 0600-1800 or 0800-2000 shift. Both start times operate on a 2-2-3 shift rotation.
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch!