Be Personnel is excited to announce multiple vacancies for Logistics Operators for our long standing client, the worlds largest exporter of Atlantic Salmon in Rosyth. We are looking for candidates to join the logistics team either in their warehouse, or chilled store.
Skills and duties include:
- Unload raw materials from truck, update stock systems. Move raw materials to warehouse storage.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload, pick, label, & store).
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label & load).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations set by the company.
- Responsible for quality control. Report damaged products & damaged raw material to Department Co-Ordinator
- Stage finished product for loading. Load finished product onto truck.
- Ensure all stock product is counted, checked and recorded on internal stock control system.
- Ensure accurate recording and labelling for all finished product received.
- Security and rotation for all finished goods stock.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Be confident in delivering effective communication to daily contacts
- Take ownership and accountability to achieve the required standards
- Positive demeanour and can do attitude
- Meet deadlines by working with colleagues and teams across the business
Working hours are flexible with either a 0500-1700 or 0600-1800 shift. Both start times operate on a 2-2-3 shift rotation.
Click the link below to apply and one of our multilingual recruitment experts will be in touch.