Our client are a family run local bakery who are looking to expand their team with the recruitment of a 2 x General Kitchen Assistants, based within the Inverness area of the Highlands.
The key duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Working within the kitchen
- Assisting in the preparation of products in bulk such as soups, sandwich & pie fillings
- Assisting in the preparation of the bakery products such as icing & cream, as well as assembling and finishing products
- Ensuring your work station and the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as and when required
- Ability to work well as part of a team
As a General Kitchen Assistant you will benefit from:
- A pay rate of £10.00 per hour (starting rate) this may increase once bedded into the position.
- Full time position, working Monday - Thursday start times may vary 0600/0800 working until 1530 & Friday 0600/0800 working until 1430 flexibility for overtime and weekend shifts are desirable
- The opportunity to learn other aspects of the business, with the option to progress and develop within the company, also after initial probation period the hourly rate will also be revised.