Our client, Loch Duart a dedicated producer of unrivalled Scottish salmon since 1999, are seeking a Site Manager to join their team based within the Highlands of Scotland (Sutherland).
Reporting to the Area Manager the main focus of this role would be to manage operations and recording on various company sites, whilst maintaining a strong leadership within their team.
Main duties will primarily include (but not be limited to):
- Husbandry, Planning, Stock and Site Security, Staff, Welfare, Health and Safety, Environment, Training, Gen
- Accurate and factual reporting/ Maintaining feed stock records
- Completing routine and weekly checks (e.g., Safety and Biosecurity)
- Managing Site Operations ensuring highest productivity at all times
- Non routine operations
- Monitoring and making any necessary improvements to Operational Performance including staff training
- Completion and compliance of all specifications and legislations
Desired Experience and Key Skills:
- Similar experience at Site Manager levels
- Have an in-depth knowledge of fish farming
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Have good level of communication skills with all staff
- Be a problem solver, think outside of the box, self-motivated but also be a team player
This is a permanent role with a highly competitive salary being offered based on experience.
Working hours will be 37.5 across the week and weekends will be worked on a rota.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now!