With current times being as uncertain as they are, and the cost of living rising, it is nice to have something remain a constant. Our client began making their well-known biscuits back in 1829 and has been making biscuits in Sighthill for over 60 years. Our client who has played a focal part in the local community for this period is offering a choice of 3 shift patterns that don't change, with a pay that is only going to go up when you are deemed a skilled worker, now is a great time to apply!
- Picking biscuits from the lines into skillets
- Feeding these filled skillets into cartons
- Packing biscuits
- Supporting the production of seasonal tinned products (including Christmas Shortbread)
- General packing duties
- Subsidised canteen meals (*Day and Back Shifts only)
- Discounted biscuits from the onsite shop
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks
- Refer a Friend Scheme offering £50 love to shop vouchers for any referrals after 12 weeks
- Full PPE provided for free
- Working for a company that believes in the power of being able to ‘Be Yourself’
- Weekends off – Unless you would like option overtime paid at 1.25x rate of pay over 37.5 hours.
- Free on-street parking and good bus/ train and tram links
- A certain level of fitness given the nature of the role
- A desire to work in a fast-paced business on a time schedule
- A strong attention to detail to maintain the standards we expect from the products
- Previous experience desirable, a will to work hard essential.