Our Client, a well-established and successful, employee owned seafood business based in Alness has immediate opportunities available for candidates to join their existing Production team.
As a Production Operative you will benefit from:
- A hourly pay rate of £9.90 ph increasing to £10.02 ph after 6 months
- Additional cost of living payment of £0.92 per hour (on standard hourly rate) until January 2023
- Opportunity for overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- Steady, full time hours with shifts set between Monday to Sunday
- A long term agency contract with the opportunity to transfer to permanent providing standards are met
- Benefits based on eligibility including gym membership, cycle to work scheme and staff purchase facility
- Opportunity for training and development within a company that invests in their workforce
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks of placement (30 days)
Working as a Production Operative , you will work as part of a fast paced processing line, producing a range of products to the specification of customers in order to keep shelves within the fresh food isles across the UK well stocked.
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Have experience of working within manual positions
- Have an eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Has a degree of physical capability, as manual handling will be required
- Are not adverse to working within a chilled environment
- Are reliable, with excellent time keeping and attendance
- Are a flexible worker with the ability to adapt to varied procedures
The hours of work will fall between Monday to Sunday, however if a Sunday shift is worked the rota will include a day off during the following week. This would result in working 6 days one week, 4 days the following week with start times ranging between 7am and 8am.
If this sounds of interest to you, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!