Our Client, a hugely successful independent salmon farming and processing business, has opportunities available for Filleting or Gutting Operatives to join their team.
Apply today and you will benefit from:
- Competitive wages of £11.00 ph to £11.50 ph following training plus overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- Full time hours – guaranteed minimum of 30 per week but likelihood of working between 40 to 50
- Company bonus of 25% of salary! (If terms are met)
- Subsidized transport being available from Inverness
- An on-going agency contract with opportunity of permanent employment providing standards are met
- Refer a Friend Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks of placement (30 days)
- Supportive training giving you skills for life
- A career in a growing sector with progression opportunities
As a Filleting of Gutting Operative you will process fresh salmon to customer specification. Food is something we all need - as an industry it provides a secure career with opportunities to grow and develop. The salmon industry is a crown jewel product of Scotland and is exported and famous globally. Be part of something that is bigger than just a job. Keep Scotland on the map for it’s seafood and join the team!
We would love to hear from those already able to demonstrate -
- Experience of working within a food processing environment or a manual work environment
- Good time keeping and reliability
- You enjoy working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- The physical capability to work in a manual environment
- Flexibility around hours of work to meet the shift requirements of the role (Shifts set between Monday to Friday, with start times varying from 2.30pm onwards along with finish times)
Apply now and you could be talking to one of our multi lingual team about what is an exciting career opportunity in a booming industry.