Be Personnel Ltd is looking to recruit Food Production Operatives in Elgin.
Working within the facility and busy team, the Food Production Operatives will be:
- Working on a Production Line to wash and grade fresh vegetables (onions/leeks/potatoes)
- Packing and labelling finished products
- Keeping the line moving and work areas clean and tidy at all times
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills, and attributes to join the team:
- Can work well within a team as well as using their own initiative
- Some Production experience (full training also provided on-site)
- An interest in working with fresh produce and seeing the process from field to plate
- A degree of physical capability as the position will involve some manual handling
- Ideally, applicants should have their own transport due to location but public bus service is available.
The Food Production Operatives will work:
- Monday to Friday up to 5 days per week
- 06.00 am – 6.00 pm however there must be a degree of flexibility with this based on production demand
- On a rota basis – full-time ongoing
- The Food Production Operatives will earn a rate of £9.80 per hour
Apply today and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!