Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Food Production Operatives to work with our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon!
There has never been a better time to join the business with excellent benefits offered including:
competitive standard starting rate of £10.54 and overtime paid at £15.81
- £500 gross sign on bonus after 10 weeks of employment
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- £300 pro rata Christmas bonus
- On-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter or permanent contract upon starting for those with solid food processing experience from their previous employment!
- On-site agency support
- 30 days annual leave (after 12 weeks if agency)
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
A variety of shifts are available to suit your lifestyle including full time options 06.00 – 18.00 on a 2-2-3 pattern, Mon - Fri 07.00 - 15.00.
As a Production Operative you will be working on a line to prepare Smoked, Infused and Fresh Salmon to customer specification.
The successful candidates will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
Want to know more? Check out our video: https://youtu.be/sds1DgeZsVU
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within Scotland’s booming food industry so if this sounds of interest to you, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!