Our Client, a well-established shellfish processing business based in Mintlaw, has immediate opportunities available for Hygiene Operatives to join their night shift team!
The Hygiene Operatives will work as part of a busy team to ensure that all areas of the site and machinery are kept clean, with hygiene standards maintained.
The Hygiene Operatives will benefit from:
- A competitive starting rate of £9.61ph at grade 1 with the ability to increase up to £10.20ph based on skill
- Enhanced rates of £11.01ph at grade 1 and £11.69ph at grade 2 after 12 weeks of placement
- Overtime at 1.5x standard rate after 42.5 hours per week (if unauthorised absence throughout week overtime is paid at 1.25x standard rate)
- Nightshift options available which include 7pm to 5am alternatively 4pm to mid-night or later for those who wish to work extended hours
- Predominantly a Monday to Friday position with every second Saturday
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Attendance Bonus
- Opportunity to move from an agency contract to a permanent role within the business, providing standards are met
While previous experience of working within a similar role is desirable, we would love to hear from candidates who have experience of working within different industries however, hold a willingness to learn and an enthusiasm for working within Scotland’s booming food industry!
The ideal Hygiene Operatives will however:
- Be driven, reliable and hold an excellent work ethic
- Have a degree of physical capability as some manual handling may be involved
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Be flexible
- Be able to travel to Mintlaw for the shift times
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying, do so today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!