Our Client, the oldest independent, owner-operated salmon farm in Scotland with a processing site based within Dingwall, has immediate opportunities available for a Food Production Operative to join their team!
As a Food Production Operative you will benefit from:
- A competitive pay rate of £10 ph which includes a £1 per hour attendance bonus for having no un-authorised absences on a weekly basis plus overtime paid at 1.5x of the standard rate paid
- Day shift hours with shifts starting at 6am or 8am dependent on production requirements and set predominantly between Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Full time work with plenty of opportunity for overtime (a minimum of 35 hours per week but the likelihood is that you will work between 40 to 50 hours)
- Long term work opportunities with the potential to transfer to a permanent contract providing standards are met
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend schemes
The Production Operatives will work as part of a fast paced production line, producing or packing salmon products to the various specifications of the Clients.
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Enjoy working within a busy, deadline driven role
- Are comfortable working in a lightly chilled environment
- Have enthusiastic "can do" approach to their work and excellent work ethic
- Have a degree of physical capability, as there is some lifting involved in this position
If this sounds like you and you would like to develop your skills within Scotland’s thriving food industry, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!