Due to significant growth, a number of permanent opportunities are available for Food Production Operatives to work within Scotland’s booming food industry and our Client’s modern facility based on the beautiful island of Stornoway.
Successful Food Production Operatives will receive a competitive benefits package and a generous relocation package is also available making this an ideal opportunity not only for those already living on Stornoway, but also for those wishing to move to the area
- Travel to Stornoway paid for you and your family
- Relocation allowance to support in covering any other costs associated with this
- Up to 30 days additional B&B costs covered if awaiting entry to own accommodation
With sustainability at the core of all activities, our Client is the leading producer of quality Scottish farmed salmon operating across the West Coast of Scotland and Hebrides. Internationally recognised as being a pioneer in Aquaculture, the business employs over 650 staff (and this is continually growing!) while selling products in to over 26 countries around the world.
Our ideal candidate
- Ambitious and motivated individuals to join the passionate team!
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing or processing environment is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to work flexibly within a deadline driven environment is essential
- A fantastic work ethic and ability to work within a physical role within a lightly chilled environment.
As a Food Production Operative you will work as part of a fast-paced team to process salmon with tasks including:
- Gutting, washing, scraping, grading, weighing and packing products
- Weighing, programming, packing and labelling products
- Production support ie. loading/unloading
- Pin boning
- Performing efficiently and at the required pace to produce consistently good quality products
If this sounds like you, apply today and as a Factory Operative you will benefit from:
- A competitive pay rate of £9.51 per hour plus overtime at £14.27 per hour
- Full time hours between Monday to Friday, covering variable start times depending on department, however typically falling between 7am to 7.30am plus opportunity for overtime which can include weekends
- Enhanced annual leave (31 days per year)
- A market leading pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, retail discount scheme, employee assistance program, critical illness cover and more
- Supportive training and an opportunity to work within a company that offer professional development opportunities to its workforce
Apply today and one of our multilingual team will contact you to discuss your application further!