Our Client, a New Zealand owned company with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities located in Dundee, undertakes manufacturing for Global and Local organisations specialising in Animal Health products.
An existing opportunity for QC Analysts to join this fast-growing team on a full-time, temporary basis for at least 6 - 12 months, however this me be on-going for the right candidates. Working with the Quality Control Department the QC Analysts will be required to effectively organise and perform the analytical testing within the agreed timescales.
Key Responsibilities will include although not limited to:
- Perform analytical testing of raw materials, product packaging and final product to support the release, stability and in process testing of materials for production or products for commercial use
- Accurately follow relevant SOPs, performing all activities in accordance with CGMP requirements, reporting anomalies. Initiate and complete laboratory discrepancy events on time
- Document test results to ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMP, keeping accurate documentation. Complies, enters and reviews data into databases, evaluating and interpreting data
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of operating, maintenance and troubleshooting skills for HPLC instruments as
- well as quality / regulatory requirements pertinent to quality control environments / laboratories.
- Performing moderate to complex equipment / instrumentation troubleshooting
- Contribute towards the development and revision of SOPs, investigations, the preparation laboratory investigation reports and implement corrective & preventative actions (CAPAs)
- Support departmental improvement projects related to release goals, the identification of root cause for investigations and the improvement of laboratory methods
- Performs laboratory cleaning activities
- Assist with addressing questions during audits (internal / external) and supports inspection related needs as required
- Ensure compliance all tasks undertaken comply with site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the principles of cGMP
- Comply with all company local and global policies
- Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management
The successful QC Analysts will:
- Have a HND or degree in relevant scientific disciple
- Be experienced working in GMP & a global regulatory environment
- Hold experience using HPLC / GC systems or equivalent
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Core hours will be Monday to Friday 0600 - 1400 OR 1400 - 2200 (with shift allowance of 12.5% available on back shift)
The QC Analysts will work on a temporary on-going agency contract and receive a negotiable rate of pay.