Our Client, a successful business launched in 2004 which has since become a key supplier of fresh produce to leading supermarkets across Scotland and beyond, has opportunities available for Food Heroes to join their team on either a part time or full time basis!
As furlough comes to an end, and more people are entering another phase of ‘uncertain times’ or 'trying times', now is the time to join the food industry in Scotland!
Working within the facility based at Dalcross, as a Food Hero you will be:
- Working on a Production Line to wash and grade fresh vegetables
- Packing and labelling finished products
- Keeping the line moving and work areas clean and tidy at all times
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills, and attributes to join the team:
- Hard-working & Reliable
- Can work well within a team as well as using their own initiative
- Some Production experience is desirable although full training is provided so it is not essential
- An interest in working with fresh produce and seeing the process from field to plate
- A degree of physical capability as the position will involve some manual handling
- Ideally, applicants should have their own transport due to location however a public transport services does also run from Inverness and Nairn
You will benefit from:
- Full time or part time shifts depending on your circumstances, which fall between Monday to Saturday, working 10 hours per day
- A rate of £9.20 per hour irrelevant of age, plus overtime paid after 39 hours per week at £10.21 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend Scheme with Love 2 Shop Vouchers
- On-going work opportunities
Apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!