Be Personnel Ltd is looking to recruit Food Production Operatives for a new season in Inverness area.
Our client’s business was launched in 2004 in the Highlands, since which point it has been a key supplier of fresh produce to leading supermarkets across Scotland and beyond.
Working within the facility and busy team, the Food Production Operatives will be:
- Working on a Production Line to wash and grade fresh vegetables
- Packing and labelling finished products
- Keeping the line moving and work areas clean and tidy at all times
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills, and attributes to join the team:
- Hard-working & Reliable
- Can work well within a team as well as using their own initiative
- Some Production experience (full training also provided on-site)
- An interest in working with fresh produce and seeing the process from field to plate
- A degree of physical capability as the position will involve some manual handling
- Ideally, applicants should have their own transport due to location but public bus service is available.
The Food Production Operatives will work:
- Monday to Saturday, 4 – 5 days per week
- 07.00am – 7.00 pm however there must be a degree of flexibility with this as you may be asked to work longer hours based on demand
- On a rota basis – fulltime ongoing
- The Food Production Operatives will earn a rate of £8.91 per hour plus overtime paid after 39 hours per week at £9.89 per hour
Apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!