We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within a food production environment.
Several Hygiene Key Operative roles are available within the state-of-the-art head office (UK) facility in Rosyth.
Working as a Hygiene Key Operative, you will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of the site are kept clean, with hygiene standards always maintained.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- A competitive standard pay rate
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 standard rate
- An on-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter
- On-site agency support
- Supportive training
- Excellent career development opportunities in a business that promotes from within
The ideal candidates will:
- Have experience of working in a food production hygiene environment at supervisory level
- Conduct equipment checks
- Ensuring efficient use of stock and labour time
- Be IT literate to be able to complete paperwork
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Apply today and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!