Our client, a leading processor of fresh fruit and vegetables have an immediate opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their fast-paced team in Elgin.
We are looking to hear from a self-motivated person able to process fruit & vegetables to strict quality standards and customer specifications, using production/hand equipment.
- Keep work area to required high standard of hygiene cleanliness
- Responsible for employees to achieve shift targets through leading, motivating and developing the team
- Produce products to meet customer requirements, specifications, production targets and quality control
- Work in association with colleagues to achieve efficient running and continuous satisfaction/quality control
- Keep product/water wastage levels to a minimum
- Complete necessary documentation relating to production/cleaning etc. procedures accurately and legibly
- Ability to organize workload and work proactively on own initiative
- Needs to work with forklift, forklift licence required
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and flexible
- Have good leadership skills
- Have good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Are honest, reliable and good humoured
- Prepared to learn new procedures/processes/courses/computing
- Take responsibility for the work carried out
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures in relation to quality and health and safety
The successful candidate will be working on a permanent contract directly with our client.
A competitive salary is offered for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply today and one of our team will be in touch!