Be Personnel is delighted to be working with our long-standing Client to source a Multi-Skilled Engineer who will join their team within their new processing facility within the Highlands.
The client is currently undertaking a new project due to successful business growth where, the position will require you to be forward thinking with the ability to work with multiple trades on site whilst being able to deliver the day to day solutions required to maintain a continuous service.
Having good commercial awareness and decision making within the site facilities and ensuring safe working procedures are adhered to are key requirements of this role.
As the Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• The upkeep of the site to ensure the business can always produce a quality product and work to minimise factory downtime.
• Both electrical and mechanical routine checking of equipment. Types of equipment includes electrical, pneumatic hydraulic control systems.
• Quality inspections and troubleshooting on production lines and process.<br>• The installation of new equipment.
• Fault finding and reactive maintenance of both electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials, and other equipment.
We are keen to speak to people about this Engineer role with the following skills and experience:
• A recognised Engineering qualification such as ONC / HNC / HND.
• An Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification.
• Relevant multi skilled engineering experience preferably within the food production industry - other manufacturing will be considered.
• An understanding of plumbing water management and drainage systems.
• Prepared to work night shifts.
In return, the Engineer will receive a competitive salary which is negotiable based on experience.
We are looking to interview now for the Multi Skilled Engineering role, please click the apply link online and upload an updated copy of your CV today!