Our Client, a market leader in sustainable farmed Salmon, with a highly reputable history of producing quality products which are enjoyed across the Globe, is looking for Processing Supervisors (1 x Filleting Supervisor and 1 x Primary Processing Supervisor) to join their team based in Dingwall, a small town based in Ross-Shire which is close to the City of Inverness and all the amenities it has to offer!
Reporting directly to the Processing Manager the key duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising the processing operation within the Primary department ensuring quality and service at all times
- Processing paperwork to keep accurate and factual reports
- Assisting along side the Processing Manager with operational performance which includes plant, machinery as well as the work force
- Being first point of contact between factory floor staff and senior management
- Completion of Quality Control documents in compliance with specifications, quality and food standards
- Whilst in the absence of the Processing Manager the Supervisor will cover their role and duties
The ideal Processing Supervisors will:
- Have previous experience working as a Production Supervisor
- Have knowledge of working within a Manufacturing and/or food processing environment
- Have the ability to run a processing line, whilst upholding communication with all staff, management and customers alike
- Be a self motivated individual
- Have the ability to problem solve and adjust to multiple environments
- Work well within a team as well as lead, motivate and encourage
- Have a professional approach, being mindful of company reputation at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an expanding and diverse team within a developing and growing organisation!
In return you will receive a competitive salary which is negotiable based upon experience.