Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Processing Operatives to join our Client’s team with option of part subsidised transport from towns within Ross-Shire or from Inverness!
Our Client is an independent, growing Scottish salmon farming company with a new processing facility in Dingwall, a small town based in Ross-Shire which is close to the City of Inverness and all the amenities it has to offer!
As a Processing Operative, you will be working as part of a fast-paced production line and the first port of call when the fish is beginning the processing cycle.
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment, although training will be provided for those enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Are comfortable working within a lightly chilled environment
- Have a degree of physical capability, as there will be some manual handling involved in the role
- Are deadline driven and able to work within a fast-paced environment
The Processing Operatives will benefit from:
- A competitive pay rate of £10.50 per hour plus overtime paid at £15.75 per hour for all hours worked over 40 per week
- Full time working hours with plenty of opportunity for overtime! Guaranteed minimum 30 hours per week but you will work between 40 to 50 hours on average per week
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- On-site parking
- Part subsidised transport available from various towns within Ross-Shire and also Inverness
- Long term work opportunities, as while this involves initially working on an agency contract basis there will be opportunity of permanent contracts for those who meet standards
We would love to hear from individuals who are driven and keen to develop their skills within Scotland’s booming food processing industry therefore if this sounds like you, apply today and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!