Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available with our Client, a well-established and successful, employee owned seafood business based in Ross-Shire.
The successful candidates will work within the Value Added Production team, as part of a fast paced production line, producing a range of products to the specification of customers.
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Have food processing experience and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Have an eye for detail
- Can work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Has a degree of physical capability, as manual handling will be required
- Is not adverse to working within a chilled environment
- Are reliable, with excellent time keeping and attendance
- Are a flexible worker with the ability to adapt to varied procedures
The Production Operatives will benefit from:
- A starting rate of £8.91 ph, increasing to £9.50 ph following a successful 6 months of initial service on day shift
- Opportunity for overtime, paid at 1.5x per hours
- Steady, full time hours with shifts set between Monday to Sunday
- For those who work well, while working on an agency contract initially, these positions will have the opportunity to become permanent with benefits based on eligibility including gym membership, cycle to work scheme and staff purchase facility
- Opportunity for training and development within a company that invests in their workforce
The Production Operatives will work shifts set between Monday to Sunday, however where a Sunday shift is worked the rota will include a day off during the following week. This results in working 6 days one week, 4 days the following week with start and finish times ranging between 7am to 6pm.
If you are interested in these positions please apply today and one of our team will be in touch!