Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Hygiene Operatives to work with our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon!
As a Hygiene Operative you will benefit from:
competitive standard starting rate of £10.16 ph (day shift) or £10.59 ph (night shift)
- An additional shift allowance of £1 per hour on night shift
- Opportunity for overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- £500 gross sign on bonus after 10 weeks of employment
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- £300 pro rata Christmas bonus
- On-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter or permanent contract upon starting for those with solid food processing experience from their previous employment!
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks if agency)
- On-site agency support
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
Opportunities are available on both a day shift and night shift basis, working on a 12-hour shift basis which can vary due to business needs, therefore it is essential that our staff are flexible.
As a Hygiene Operative you will be responsible for ensuring that the factory is cleaned in line with food safety standards.
The successful Hygiene Operatives will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food hygiene environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within Scotland’s booming food industry so if this sounds of interest to you, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!