Be Personnel has opportunities available for Process Operatives to work with our Buckie-based (Moray) Client, a successful business that aims to source, process, and supply the finest Scottish smoked salmon and seafood to customers around the world.
We would love to hear from candidates who have experience of working within a food processing or manufacturing environment, however, those with a flexible attitude, excellent work ethic, and experience of working within another manual type of role may also be considered.
Currently, there are multiple vacancies for Production Operatives and Multi Skilled Production Operatives to join their team.
The successful Production Operatives will benefit from:
- £8.98 per hour + overtime at £13.47 per hour
- Full time work with both day shift and back shift options available, as well as plenty of opportunity for overtime
The successful Multi – Skilled Production Operatives will benefit from:
- Guaranteed 50 hours work per week based on 5 x 10-hour shifts with a potential option to work up to an additional 10 hours.
- Minimum pay rate of £9.30 per hour for the first 40 hours, then £13.95 per hour for the next 10 hours.
- There may be other voluntary overtime available and if Sunday working it will be paid at a premium rate of £18.60 per hour.
- Shifts covering 5 days out of 7 meaning that in normal circumstances you would have 2 days off each week.
- Ability to learn new skills and work within a multi-skilled team.
Additional benefits for all include:
- Voucher discounts for various retailers, cinemas, restaurants, and gyms
- Refer a Friend Schemes
- On-site agency support
- While initially working on an agency contract, there is the opportunity of permanent employment and a salaried role for those who meet standards
- A modern canteen with vending machines and free tea or coffee
- Working within a site which has been heavily invested in to ensure the upmost safety of all staff taking in to account social distancing measures
The ideal candidates will:
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a food processing or manufacturing environment, although training will be provided for those enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be comfortable working in a lightly chilled environment
- Have an enthusiastic "can do" approach to work
- Have a degree of physical capability, as there is some lifting involved in this position
Apply today and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!