Our client, a specialist aircraft accessory repair centre based in Thornliebank, has an opportunity to recruit a Stores Person to join their team, working within the Manufacturing Department.
For this role it is essential that the right candidate holds a full clean driving licence as this role will also involve driving a van.
The Stores Person will be responsible for:
- Issuing Materials
- Using a bandsaw to cut materials
- FIFO issuing (first in first out) - Computer Stock Control
- Shelf Life Control
- Stock checking
- General Housekeeping and H&S issues
- Goods Receipt
- Receiving goods - TACS (Our internal stock system)
- Identification of received material & certification
- Interpretation of customer’s purchase orders and associated documentation
- Document control.
- Despatch Stores
- Familiarisation of best practices - packing of units etc
- Document control (Despatch Note, Certification, Customs)
Full training on the three areas of the role as outlined above will be provided to the successful candidate, however the ideal Stores Person will:
- Have experience of working within a stores/warehousing environment
- Have basic computer literacy skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ideally hold a Fork Lift licence however this is not essential
The successful Stores Person will work full time hours set between 08.10 to 17.00 Monday to Friday and received a pay rate of £8.91 per hour and overtime paid at £13.36 per hour.