Whether you are looking for a new role or recent events have pushed you in to finding a new opportunity - Be is here for you…
There is so much uncertainty in the world just now, but one thing is for certain – the world will always need food. Being a key worker within the food processing sector you would have a huge part to play in ensuring that the business has the resources needed to produce and supply products to the market.
Our Client, the largest producer of Atlantic Salmon, and one of the largest seafood companies in the world has opportunities available within their Warehousing team!
We have immediate requirements for:
- Pickers working a 2-2-3 shift from 7am- 7pm, picking products to customer specification to be shipped to various retailers across the UK.
- Chilled Warehouse Operatives working a 2-2-3 shift from 6am- 6pm, moving produce with an Electronic Pallet Truck, stock rotation and assisting with dispatch
What are the benefits of working with you?
- On-site agency support
- A competitive standard pay rate of £9 per hour
- Overtime paid at £13.50 per hour standard rate
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement after 12 weeks of placement
- An on-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter
- All PPE provided for work
- State of the art canteen with vending machines and cooking facilities
- Supportive training
- Refer-a-friend schemes
- Excellent career development opportunities in a business that promotes from within
This all sounds great but am I a suitable candidate?
- Do you have an Electronic Pallet Truck/ Stacker certification?
- Do you have a valid Forklift Licence?
- Have you got a good level of fitness to work in a manual and physical role?
- Are you willing to go that extra mile for your employer?
- Do you want to have a career in the food production industry?
Whether you have previous experience in the industry or have seen a change in your circumstances, are flexible and keen to learn new skills, we would love to hear from you!