Be Personnel are proud to be supporting their partner company Cammach Bryant with their current vacancy for a Kitchen and Catering Engineer based in the Aberdeen area.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and would see you travel across the Grampian Region working on Commercial Refrigeration and Catering equipment within multiple sectors including Hospitality, Public and Private.
- Working with a team of engineers whilst maintaining a mobile role
- Servicing and maintenance of Refrigeration and Catering Equipment
- Providing a high standard of service to all customers at all times
- Being available to offer support to your team as and when required
- Working on a rota basis to cover an On-Call service over the weekend
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a qualified Engineer
- Catering qualifications - COMCAT 1 & 3 essential
- Refrigeration qualification - FGAS, level 2 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Combi Ovens/Dishwasher experience
- Strong electrical fault finding knowledge
- Experienced within the Hospitality & Catering industry
- Laundry equipment experience
- Previous experience working with small bottle coolers & chillers etc
With this role the client is offering a competitive salary, company vehicle, smart phone, pension and a very good stability and progression programme.