Join one of the largest seafood companies in the world, employing over 14,000 staff and spread over 25 different countries!
Our client is looking for a Planner to join their team in Rosyth on a permanent basis.
The Planner will be responsible for although not limited to:
- Working with customer orders and forecasts to deliver cost-efficient planning
- Real-time reviewing of production performance and effective management of unforeseen issues
- Working cross-functionally effectively and constructively, ensuring information is available on time to support and enable others to deliver
- ERP system management
- Maintaining and monitoring WIP & finished product stocks whilst minimising waste
- Putting in place action plans to target/eliminate potential waste
- Continually looking to identify and implement improvement initiatives that reduce labour spend and waste costs
The Planner will have:
- A strong track record in a similar role, in a retailer-facing food-manufacturing organisation (preferably short-life chilled); and have gained a good understanding of the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be computer literate, with a strong spreadsheet knowledge
- Have a willingness to work flexibly across the business and in respect of working hours
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
The Planner will work Monday to Friday 5am – 1.30pm and every 3rd Saturday although flexibility is required during busier periods and receive an annual salary negotiable on experience.