Our Client, one of the largest seafood producers in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic Salmon, is seeking a Housekeeper to join their small Housekeeping & Catering team at their Feedmill plant based in Kyleakin.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for although not limited to:
- You will work closely with the team to ensure the welfare and administration areas are kept clean and tidy. With the current COVID guidelines we are operating a higher level of cleaning so this will be a primary focus.
- Housekeeping for the on-site accommodation block colleagues and contractors.
- Support with the onsite laundry facility
- Organising couriers, post, travel and accommodation as and when required.
- Cost-effective management of stationary and supplies
- Carry out general administration duties including filing, data entry and reporting
- Be the central point for the ordering of food and cleaning provisions as well as fulfilling ad-hoc requests for new PPE and other items.
- Whilst not essential, it would be preferable if you had the experience to provide catering cover within the team.
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the site in general
The ideal Housekeeper will:
- Be hands on and flexible, with a good work ethic
- Have experience in the hospitality sector or similar
- Be a team player
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Have good written skills as there will be a requirement to maintain written records and receive goods inwards
- Ability to handle unexpected challenges and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Food safety qualification would be preferred
- Due to site location, a driving license is preferred although not essential
The Housekeeper will work 40 hours per week through Monday to Friday, 7am – 3pm although must be flexible for additional hours depending on business requirements.
The Housekeeper will work on an on-going agency contract and receive an hourly rate negotiation on experience.