Small but, we believe, perfectly formed, Be Personnel is now in its second decade of trading and has grown to be one of Scotland's most successful and innovative recruitment businesses recognised for excellent quality of service to both Candidates and Clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our team for a Multilingual On-Site Coordinator working at our Client site in Rosyth on a full-time basis.
The role of the On-Site Coordinator will be to provide Client and Temporary Worker Support onsite, which includes although is not limited to:
- Providing visibility in the factory and on the factory floor and ensuring staff's welfare needs
- Working with Department Managers to ensure staff are meeting required standards and taking remedial action as necessary
- Monitoring daily attendance ensuring department managers are aware of any absences and completing return to work procedures.
- Dealing with any discipline matters - e.g. breaches of food safety rules
- Monitoring the clocking system for workers hours
- Preparation and submission of weekly payroll information
- Supporting to ensure the induction process is carried out and all associated paperwork placed on personnel files
- Monitoring working hours to ensure compliance with ETI Base code and WTD
- Ensure all Candidate Questionnaires are completed correctly and that weekly reviews are carried out
- Marking Induction Questionnaire providing retraining as necessary
- Conduct face-to-face suitability assessment prior to offering employment (to ensure suitability for high care food environment)
- Creation of daily reports for the Client as and when requested
The successful candidate will:
- Have a food production background having gained operational exposure from the factory floor
- Have strong transferable administrative skills or previous experience
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be multi lingual, with the ability to communicate fluently in English, Russian and one additional language
- Be organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Be computer literate
The On-Site Coordinator will work full time hours (40 hours a week) starting at approx. 06.00 am, however flexibility with regards to working hours including some weekend work during busy periods is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast moving, challenging but fun team environment with benefits including:
- A competitive rate of pay which is negotiable on experience
- Your birthday off each year
- 31 days of annual leave per year
- Private healthcare
- Excellent development, training and career progression opportunities including industry relevant qualifications
If this sounds of interest to you, apply today and we will be in touch!