Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our Client one of the largest seafood companies in the world, employing over 14, 000 staff and spread over 25 different countries is looking for a Loading Bay Operative
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within a food production and warehouse environemtn, if this sounds like you, please get in touch!
This role would be Monday - Friday, 2pm- 10pm.
What will you be doing?
- Loading and emptying trailers
- Ensuring the loading area is organised and tidy whilst adhering to strict 5S protocol
- Stacking orders and organising stock using a pallet stacker
- Arranging stock in the chills
The ideal candidates will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse or loading bay environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Have a valid RTITB accredited pallet truck license.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- A competitive standard pay rate of £8.74 per hour
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 standard rate
- An on-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter
- Supportive training
- Excellent career development opportunities in a business that promotes from within