Our Client based in Thornliebank, has an opportunity for an Avionics/Electronics Repair Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will initially work on a temporary basis; however this is a full time position for the right candidate who works well within the role.
- Fault find electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards to component level and repair as required.
- Use of manual and automated test equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and read electronic digital/analogue circuit diagrams.
- Raise all relevant paperwork to complete the task, ensuring traceability and compliance is maintained throughout the process.
- Experience of fault finding and testing of electronic components (essential)
- Minimum of ONC or time served or similar level of knowledge and experience
- Proficient in soldering and rework of electronic assemblies to industry standards
The successful candidate will receive a pay rate which is negotiable depending on experience as well as opportunity to advance within the role.