Be Personnel are currently recruiting FLT Driver to join our Rosyth based Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team leader / Advanced Operator key responsibilities will include:
- Unloading Packaging materials from truck, updating stock systems.
- Moving materials to warehouse storage
- Ensuring Goods inwards documents are completed and filed correctly for every intake.
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products (unload, pick, label, & store).
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery to Production according to schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label & load).
- Maintaining a pick accuracy of 99.98%
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimising space utilisation.
- Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations set by the company.
Skills desired include although are not limited to:
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Being confident in delivering effective communication to daily contacts
- Taking ownership and accountability to achieve the required standards
- Positive demeanour and can do attitude
- Meeting deadlines by working with colleagues and teams across the business
As a Logistics Operative you will benefit from:
- A competitive standard starting rate of £11.53 ph plus overtime at 1.5x standard rate
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- £300 pro rata Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks)
- On-site agency support
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
Working hours are 0500-1700 on a 2-2-3 shift rotation.
Apply today and one of our multilingual recruitment specialists will be in touch.