Be Personnel are excited to be advertising for a time served Electrical Engineer. We are looking for someone with a knowledge of some mechanical engineering who has experience working within fast paced environments for our client based in Dingwall. The ideal candidate must also be willing to work on our client's remote sea sites.
- Repair and troubleshoot machinery/electrical faults.
- Optimize equipment safely, efficiently, and reliably participating in continuous improvement projects and completing work orders according to PM schedules.
- Supporting and engaging with lean manufacturing techniques to work effectively with PLC programmes.
- Installation of electrical circuits to relevant standards.
- Maintenance of current electrical circuits.
- Manage contractors on site ensuring work is carried out to satisfactory standards.
- Assist the engineering team in the efficient operation of the processing plant and equipment.
- Work on sea sites as directed regarding electrical installations.
- Complying to the highest standards of health and safety.
- Recognised apprenticeship SVQ/NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 17th or 18th Edition.
- Some knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Basic plumbing.
- Experience from within the manufacturing/production industries desirable but not essential.
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills.
- The ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with 3 phase electrics, PLC’s, pumps, conveyors, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
Hours of work would be between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (with weekends as and when required).
- Competitive salary which is negotiable on experience.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual company bonus up to 25% earnings providing objectives are met.
- Training and development courses
There may be the possibility of Sponsorship for the right candidate already based within the UK.