Our Client, a hugely successful family business producing dairy products, has opportunities available for Trainee Machine Operators in their Cowdenbeath site.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Long term work opportunities, initially working on an agency contract basis however providing standards are met these positions are expected to lead to permanent contracts
- Steady hours working 5 days out of 7 dayshift and backshift rotating or Night shift only
- A competitive starting pay rate of £11.20 ph while in training and £11.70 ph following completion
- Overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate above contracted hours
- Weekly attendance bonus of £20 while training and £40 following completion
- Training within a supportive environment
- Refer a Friend scheme while working via Be Personnel
As a Trainee Machine Operator you will work within the production team operating a variety of semi-automated filling machines in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures to manufacture dairy products.
Key tasks include although are not limited to:
- Carrying out routine quality assurance checks to ensure product is within specification
- Complete various start up and ongoing plant and equipment checks
- Accurate and timely completion of production logs
- The testing of products in accordance with work instructions
- CIP and manual cleaning and the completion of these logs
- Timely reporting of all equipment faults to engineering staff
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- A good working knowledge of food manufacturing
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- An understanding of basic food hygiene
If this sounds like you and you would like to take the next step within your Food Processing career, apply today and one of our multi lingual Recruiters will be in touch!