Our Client, a hugely successful family business producing dairy products, has opportunities available for Process Operatives in their Cowdenbeath site.
We would love to hear from experienced Process Operatives who have worked within the food or drinks industry, are keen to take the next step in their career and will be enthusiastic about learning new skills within a fast paced and growing business. While previous dairy and processing experience is not a requirement, it is advantageous
Successful Process Operatives will benefit from:
- A rate of £12.50 per hour, increasing to £14.70 when fully trained and overtime at £18.75 per hour
- £20 weekly performance bonus
- Long term work opportunities, initially working on an agency contract basis however providing standards are met these positions are expected to lead to permanent contracts
- Day shift 6am - 2.30pm, back shift 2pm - 10.30pm, night shift 9.30pm - 6am rotation 5 days out of 7
- Training within a supportive environment
- Refer a Friend scheme while working via Be Personnel
As a Process Operative you will be responsible for:
- Processing of milk and cream for production
- Receipt of raw milk
- Handling bags of powder for mix additions
- Cleaning of plant and equipment before, during and after production
- Any other tasks assigned to support the needs of the business
If this role is of interest, apply today and one of our multi lingual Recruiters will be in touch!