Our Client, a hugely successful family business producing dairy products, has opportunities available for Despatch Mixers in their Cowdenbeath site.
We would love to hear from experienced Warehouse Operatives who have worked within the food or drinks industry, are keen to take the next step in their career and will be enthusiastic about learning new skills within a fast paced and growing business. While a forklift licence is not a requirement, it is advantageous.
Successful Despatch Mixers will benefit from:
- A rate of £10.42 per hour and overtime at £15.63 per hour
- Long term work opportunities, initially working on an agency contract basis however providing standards are met these positions are expected to lead to permanent contracts
- Steady hours working 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, with every second Saturday worked on a rota basis and a day off during the week for rest during that period
- Training within a supportive environment
- Refer a Friend scheme while working via Be Personnel
As a Despatch Mixer you will be responsible for:
- Stock taking, stock rotation, picking and checking of product orders
- Ensuring codes are correct and products appropriately wrapped
- Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of vehicles
- Keeping the yard and chill area tidy at all times
- Any other tasks assigned to support the needs of the business
If this role is of interest, apply today and one of our multi lingual Recruiters will be in touch!