Our Client, not only finalists but WINNERS of the "Best Employer" award at the Scotland Food and Drink awards 2022, has opportunities available for Production Operatives to join their team.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- A competitive pay rate of £10.90 per hour with overtime at £16.35 per hour
- Steady, full time hours with shifts set between Monday to Friday
- Part - Time hours available now ( 9:30 - 14:30 )
- Long term work with opportunities to transfer to permanent contracts for those who meet the standards of the role
- Benefits based on eligibility including gym membership, cycle to work scheme and staff purchase facility
- Opportunity for training and development within a company that invests in their workforce
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks of placement (30 days)
As a Production Operative you will work work as part of a fast paced production team to process a variety of salmon products to customer specification. With the business having recently invested in new machinery, you will be joining the team at an exciting time of change and period of retraining.
We would love to hear from candidates who:
- Have experience of working within manual positions
- Have an eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Has a degree of physical capability, as manual handling will be required
- Are not adverse to working within a chilled environment
- Are reliable, with excellent time keeping and attendance
- Are a flexible worker with the ability to adapt to varied procedures
The hours of work will fall between 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, however flexibility for overtime and weekend work is essential to meet possible business demands.
If this sounds of interest, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!