Be Personnel are delighted to announce new vacancies for Process Operatives, with a choice of shift patterns at our client's site in Sighthill. Home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few, they bake their incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, employing circa 4,000 amazing employees across all our locations. Proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business, the Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide.
- Operate and maintain all process machinery (top end) in such a way as to ensure optimum performance and minimise downtime
- Conduct routine quality checks of the product as prescribed by the Process Control Sheet, adjusting settings as required to maintain the highest possible level of quality and to meet the Product Specifications
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in order to control production and reduce waste
- Ensure the safe working environment and good hygiene of the process machinery and working area at all times
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous experience in similar role desirable but not essential.
- Work with minimum supervision and be able to solve problems within the scope of training given
- Numerical ability/Technical ability
- Ability to use own initiative be confident with excel, understand HACCP principles and auditing, hygiene and used Quality Management Systems
- Choice of shift pattern:
- Monday-Friday Rotating, 0600-1400 Week 1, 1400-2200 Week 2 - £12.60/hour 37.5 hours a week
- Monday-Friday Nightshift 2200-0600 - £12.76/hour 37.5 hours a week
- Friday-Sunday Nightshift 1800-0600, £15.89/hour 34.5 hours a week
- Onsite canteen serving subsidised hot meals across day shift and back shift
- Discounts at onsite biscuit shop
- Refer a Friend bonus of £100 up to 4 referrals
Apply today and one of our industry specific recruitment specialists will be in touch.