Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Food Production Operatives to work with our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon based in Rosyth, with FREE transport available from Dundee for full time vacancies.
Please only apply to this position if you are able to work full time hours and are flexible with your shifts across 7 days.
Working as a Production Operative in the Primary department, you will benefit from:
- A competitive standard starting rate of £11.05ph increasing to £11.53ph upon becoming skilled
- Overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- £500 gross sign on bonus after 10 weeks of placement for those with previous food processing experience
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- On-going agency contract
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks if agency)
- On-site agency support
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
As a Production Operative you would be working on a line to prepare Fresh Salmon to customer specification.
The successful candidates will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
If this sounds like you, please apply and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!