Our Client, a manufacturing business based in Ross-Shire, has an opportunity available for a Nightshift Engineer to join their team.
As Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- The upkeep of the site and set up of production lines to ensure the business can always produce a quality product and work to minimise production downtime.
- Both mechanical and electrical routine checking of equipment. Types of equipment includes electrical, pneumatic hydraulic control systems.
- Quality inspections and troubleshooting on production lines and process.
- The installation of new equipment.
- Fault finding and reactive maintenance of both mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials, and other equipment.
We would love to speak to candidates for this Engineer role with the following skills and experience:
- A recognised Engineering qualification such as ONC / HNC / HND.
- A Mechanical bias, ideally with Electrical knowledge (IEE wiring qualification desirable)
- Experience from within the manufacturing/production industries
- The ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexibility in respect of working shifts
Hours of work would be between Monday to Friday (weekends as required) starting 1800 hours and working until production finishes which is circa 0300 hours, with flexibility required (crica 40 hours per week)
In return, the Engineer will receive a competitive salary which is negotiable on experience plus benefits including 30 days holiday and company bonus providing objectives are met.