Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for Primary Production Operatives to work with our Client, one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon!
Working on a 2-2-3 shift pattern (Mon-Tues + Fri-Sun Week 1, Wed-Thurs Only Week 2) along with a great opportunity for a strong work/life balance, you will benefit from:
- A competitive standard starting rate of £11.05 increasing to £11.53 ph upon becoming skilled
- Opportunity for overtime paid at 1.5x standard rate
- £500 gross sign on bonus after 10 weeks of employment for those with previous food processing experience
- Fantastic refer a friend scheme with £250 net paid to both you and your friend providing they work 12 weeks
- On-going agency contract with possibility of permanent employment thereafter or permanent contract upon starting for those with solid food processing experience from their previous employment!
- 30 days holiday (after 12 weeks if agency)
- On-site agency support
- Weekly pay via agency and monthly if working directly
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
As a Primary Production Operative you will be working within a fast paced environment to process fresh salmon in line with customer specifications.
The successful Primary Production Operatives will:
- Ideally have experience of working within a food processing environment, however candidates who have manual work experience from within other industries will be considered as training will be provided
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
Want to know more? Check out our video: https://youtu.be/sds1DgeZsVU
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within Scotland’s booming food industry so if this sounds of interest to you, apply today and one of our multi lingual team will be in touch!