Our Client, a hugely successful independent salmon farming and processing business, has opportunities available for Primary Processing Operatives to join their team.
Apply today and you will benefit from:
- Competitive wages of £11.90 ph plus overtime paid at £17.85 per hour
- Full time hours – guaranteed minimum of 30 per week but likelihood of working 40
- Subsidized transport being available from Inverness, Evanton, Alness and Invergordon
- An on-going agency contract with opportunity of permanent employment providing standards are met
- Refer a Friend Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks of placement (30 days)
- Supportive training giving you skills for life
- A career in a growing sector with progression opportunities
As a Primary Processing Operative you will process fresh salmon to customer specification. Food is something we all need - as an industry it provides a secure career with opportunities to grow and develop. The salmon industry is a crown jewel product of Scotland and is exported and famous globally. Be part of something that is bigger than just a job. Keep Scotland on the map for it’s seafood and join the team!
We would love to hear from those already able to demonstrate -
- Experience of working within a food processing environment or a manual work environment
- Good time keeping and reliability
- You enjoy working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- The physical capability to work in a manual environment
- Flexibility around hours of work to meet the shift requirements of the role (Shifts set between Monday to Friday, with start times varying from 6 - 8 pm onwards along with finish times)
Apply now and you could be talking to one of our multi lingual team about what is an exciting career opportunity in a booming industry.