Be Personnel are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a new position at our clients site in Sighthill. Working for the home of some of the UK’s favourite biscuits as a recorded you will be responsible for building pallets to specific dimensions, and then recording these pallets and uploading to the business database. This is a very important role in the business, as you will have the responsibility to accurately record and communicate production achievements to the rest of the business. As a result we would love to hear from candidates with previous experience in a warehouse/production environment with good organisation and IT skills. You will also be responsible for operating machinery so a good focus on health and safety will be important.
- Working at the end of the production line building pallets for dispatch
- Building pallets correctly and neatly to the specifications of that product line
- Recording the number of boxes/pallets using a tablet
- Uploading details of dispatched products for traceability across the business
- General cleaning duties
- Subsidised canteen meals on Day and Back Shifts
- Discounted biscuits from the onsite shop
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks
- Refer a Friend Scheme offering £100 for any referrals after 12 weeks
- Full PPE provided for free
- Working for a company that believes in the power of being able to ‘Be Yourself’
- Weekends off – Unless you would like option overtime paid at 1.25x rate of pay over 37.5 hours.
- Free on-street parking and good bus/train and tram links
- A certain level of fitness given the nature of the role
- A desire to work in a fast-paced business on a time schedule
- A strong attention to detail to maintain the standards we expect from the products
- Previous experience desirable, a will to work hard essential.
The shifts and pay (Monday-Friday):
Day Shift - 06:00-14:00, then Back Shift – 14:00-22:00 - £11.27/hour