Our client a market leader in commercial vehicle dealerships, providing quality service with proven growth throughout Scotland is currently looking for 2 x skilled HGV/LCV Vehicle Technicians to join their team in Dundee.
Carrying out general maintenance and repair works to the company's high and exacting standards will be the main purpose of this role.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic testing, repair and fault finding
- Maintain and repair customer vehicles, to company standard working within the Service Team
- Maintenance of all equipment to the highest standard
- suggest and implement cost effective incentives or time saving ideas
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Technical knowledge and ability, with experience of Mechanical repair of HGV Vehicles
- LCV Technicians with a desire to upskill also considered
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads, work well within a team as well as on their on initiative, also can work to deadlines
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- A current full driving Licence
- Be flexible with their working hours as this can change depending on workload and priority cases
- PC skills and proficiency are preferable
Additional training will be offered ensuring that all employee's have the opportunity to up skill and expand on their knowledge and abilities.The successful candidates will also receive a competitive remuneration package, salary and other company benefits.