Our client a leading Fuel Distribution company supplying bulk fuels including Heating Oil, Commercial & Agricultural Fuel and LPG.
Successfully operating 10 depots located across Scotland are looking to add to their Aberdeen based team with the appointment of an office based Customer Sales Advisor, within the Altens Ind Est.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries (product information and pricing)
- Processing orders
- Stock reconciliation reporting
- Assist in retaining business growth
- Understanding customer needs and addressing them
- Liaising with operations department for deliveries and generating sales leads
Full training will be provided.
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience within a sales/customer service environment would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner and written/verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard with good attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge (Moray area)
The successful candidate will work on a full time basis 40 hours per week, 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.