Our client a Global Integrated Aluminium business are looking to expand their team based within their branch based in Fort William with the successful appointment of a Project Engineer (Downstream Projects).
Fort William attracts many tourists due to their location along the NC500 making it a perfect destination for sight seeing, hill walking, ski-ing and more.
Relocation support of up to £8000 would be available with this position.
Reporting to the Projects Lead Engineer the main objective of this role will be to assist the Projects Manager by taking responsibility for the Technical and Engineering aspects of their assigned projects, through planning & budgeting to ensure quality of delivery.
Main duties & responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage work load in line with site HSEQ standards
- Manage multiple projects whilst providing general engineering support
- Oversee project design, management and administration
- Having responsibility for maintaining and updating of associated project plans
- Evaluate changes that may be required
- Manage stakeholder relationships with internal clients, external suppliers and contractors
- Collaborate with HSEQ to ensure safe implementation of works at all times
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the work environment
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledgeable in the use of IT based project planning tools
- Be an excellent communicator with a high attention to detail
- Highly motivated and disciplined
- Have very good time management skills as well as being able to prioritise
- Knowledgeable of all relevant standards, rules and best practices
- HND or Degree in relevant Mechanical/Electrical fields
- Have a relevant Health & safety qualification
- Working knowledge of lean methodology principles
The successful candidate will benefit for a competitive salary which will be based upon experience and skill, in addition to that they will also receive the following and more!
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 public holidays
- Cash Heal Care Plan
- Access to an onsite Gym
- Education support grant (for each child up to £1000)
- Pension contributions.....and more