Our client a Global Integrated Aluminium business are looking to expand their team based within their branch based in Fort William with the successful appointment of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Fort William attracts many tourists due to their location along the NC500 making it a perfect destination for sight seeing, hill walking, ski-ing and more.
Relocation support of up to £8000 would be available with this position.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the main purpose of this role will be to provide electrical knowledge ensuring that all Planned and Reactive maintenance is completed to standard.
Main duties & responsibilities (not limited to):
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Having he ability to identify areas that may need change, new engineering standards or legislation
- Following of procedure at all times
- Diagnose and fault find with Electrical equipment failures
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all times and an example is set to others
- To lead and support electrical engineering projects throughout the site
- Identify cost effective and time saving solutions
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the work environment
- Submit and maintain accurate CMMS reporting
The ideal candidate should:
- Be knowledgeable of Engineering codes
- Have experience of working within a COMAH environment
- Display people management skills with ability to mentor
- Have the ability to read Electrical Drawings
- Show they have the knowledge within a heavy engineering environment
- Have some experience within a similar environment
Education and Qualifications:
- ONC/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent - essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent Electrical Engineering qualification
The successful candidate will benefit for a competitive salary which will be based upon experience and skill, in addition to that they will also receive the following and more!
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 public holidays
- Cash Heal Care Plan
- Access to an onsite Gym
- Education support grant (for each child up to £1000)
- Pension contributions.....and more